Insuring Texas Families and Their Future
Pat Carson Insurance Commercial General Liability Insuring Texas Families and Their Future


Every small business faces financial risks. There are risks that you are able to assume financially and risks in which the loss could weaken your business or even cause it to close.

The success of your business depends on a thorough assessment of risk and the transfer of unacceptable risk to an insurance company. Following are descriptions of two common types of small business insurance.

Business Owner’s Policy
This policy typically comes as a package policy and covers the risk of interruption of business, property damage (fire, theft, etc.) and liability for both product and injury.

Workers’ Compensation Policy
Workers compensation is the best protection an employer can provide the employee. It covers the on- the- job injuries and work related illnesses for insured employees and can also provide coverage for contractors and sub-contractors. Workers' compensation also covers the insured for employee liability.

Let us assist you in minimizing your business financial risk. Contact us today.

Get a quote!

Pat Carson Insurance is licensed in the state of Texas

[home] [livestock] [farm & ranch] [multi-peril & crop hail]
[commercial] [homeowner's] [life] [auto] [health]
[RCIS] [RCISag] [term] [whole life]
[quotes] [links] [about us] [contact us]

© 2015 Pat Carson Insurance. All Rights Reserved.
Pat Carson Insurance is an equal opportunity provider.

107 Main Street, Turkey, TX 79261
806.423.1289 office
1.888.343.1289 toll free
806.423.1159 fax

Privacy Statement
Non-Discrimination Statement

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and Pat Carson Insurance prohibits discrimination in all its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, political beliefs, reprisal, or because all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs). Persons with disabilities who require alternative means for communication of program information (Braille, large print, audiotape, etc.) should contact USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (Voice and TDD).

To file a complaint of discrimination, write to USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W. Washington, DC 20250-9410, or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-6382 (TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

Site design & development by Maggpie Communications