Insuring Texas Families and Their Future
Pat Carson Insurance Term Insurance Insuring Texas Families and Their Future


Term insurance offers a low premium (in comparison to a whole life policy) during the early years of the insured individual. This type of policy has a specific time frame or term as the name implies.

These policies will typically include renewal opportunities with premiums that can increase substantially as one ages. Often times these types of policies will include a clause requiring evidence of insurability. So, if you were ill, it might be impossible to get insurance in a time when you might need it most.

In addition, this type of policy does not build cash value and is only used for death protection.

Pat Carson Insurance will help you evaluate your personal situation to deterimine the policy type that is appropriate for your unique situation.

Get a quote!

Pat Carson Insurance is licensed in the state of Texas

[home] [livestock] [farm & ranch] [multi-peril & crop hail]
[commercial] [homeowner's] [life] [auto] [health]
[RCIS] [RCISag] [term] [whole life]
[quotes] [links] [about us] [contact us]

© 2015 Pat Carson Insurance. All Rights Reserved.
Pat Carson Insurance is an equal opportunity provider.

107 Main Street, Turkey, TX 79261
806.423.1289 office
1.888.343.1289 toll free
806.423.1159 fax

Privacy Statement
Non-Discrimination Statement

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and Pat Carson Insurance prohibits discrimination in all its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, political beliefs, reprisal, or because all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs). Persons with disabilities who require alternative means for communication of program information (Braille, large print, audiotape, etc.) should contact USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (Voice and TDD).

To file a complaint of discrimination, write to USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W. Washington, DC 20250-9410, or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-6382 (TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

Site design & development by Maggpie Communications